Movie The Boob Tube (1975) download free


Movie The Boob Tube download free! Book Title: The Boob Tube
Directors: Christopher Odin
IMDb Rating: 4.4
Country: USA
Language: English
Genre: Comedy
Release Date: 1975-10
Stars: John Alderman,Colleen Brennan,Lyllah Torena


Full movie description "The Boob Tube":

In 'Live Action', young psychiatrist Henry Carstairs moves into an apartment building filled with lonely, sex starved women. This soap is interrupted several times by sexy ads.


Movie The Boob Tube download free



Reviews of the The Boob Tube

Though packaged as a clone of "The Groove Tube" or "Kentucky Fried Movie", 90% of it is actually one story, a kind of spoof of soap operas. The other 10% are parodies of commercials from the era. Both parts are amazingly unfunny. Oh, one or two genuine chuckles here and there, but overall it's badly written and badly made. And with ugly actors as well.


Movie The Boob Tube download free



Add a review for the film The Boob Tube




Movie The Boob Tube download free

Download movie: john-alderman.avi Movie The Boob Tube download free

Free download here. - Descarga gratuita aquí. - Download gratuito aqui. - Téléchargement gratuit ici. - 在这里免费下载 - حمل مجانا من هنا. - यहां नि: शुल्क डाउनलोड।.